How it Works
Step 1- Send us an email or give us a call briefly describing the job.
Step 2 - Send us your floor plans, elevations, and any materials you think we may need in either PDF or DWG format. This way we can look it over and see if there is any other preliminary questions we may have for you.
Step 3 - We will look over your plans and send you a quote. There may be questions about specific details of your project during this phase. Please include your contact information when requesting a quote.
Step 4 - The next step is to prepare the contract. We cannot begin work until we have a signed contract from you. In order for us to begin work there is a 50% deposit required. This can be paid either by credit card or check. When using checks, we require a scan or photo of the checked signed and made out to Breault Design Studio. We use Paypal for our credit card services.
Step 5 - We will begin work and send you a clay rendering. Typically this will be a clay rendering devoid of materials just to be sure that space looks correct.
Step 6 - Send us your revisions. Please review the rendering carefully with all concerned parties before sending us the revisions.
Step 7- We will send a new preview render with materials in place. This will be at a smaller size than requested in order to streamline the process.
Step 8- Last chance for revisions to materials. With approval, we will proceed to final renderings.
Step 9 - Once the project is complete the remaining 50% is due. Once payment is received, we will remove the watermark and the final image will be sent to you via email. A copy on a CD is also available upon request.
- Where is Breault Design Studio located? We are located in Lancaster, Nh. The contact info. for our 3D interior rendering company is : 9 Flaherty Rd. Lancaster, Nh. 03584 Phone - 603.631.0544 email - email@example.com
- What are your business hours at your rendering company? Our hours are Monday - Friday 8am -5pm Eastern standard. My place of work is also my home and I will always take your calls regardless of time
- What if I need to contact you on the weekend? You can always send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call if it isn't too late.
- What forms of payment do you accept at your architectural illustration company? I accept payments through Paypal and checks.
- How much will it cost? There are many factors that go into pricing a job. Some examples are: size of space, custom furnishings, final print size, rush delivery. I price out each job individually.
- Can I use the images anyway I want? Yes. We would love to have credit given to us when being published in a major publication.